PREGNANCY CARE TIPS
Eating in pregnancy –
1. Start with healthy breakfast.
2. Choose Foods with fiber.
- vegetables and fruits, like carrots, cooked greens, bananas, and melon.
- beans and whole grains.
- Try brown rice or oatmeal.
3. Healthy snacks- always gives good health.
- Low-fat or fat-free yogurt with fruit
- Whole grain crackers with fat-free or low-fat cheese
4.Vitamin with iron and folic acid to be taken every day requires for you and baby.
Iron keeps your blood healthy. Folic acid helps prevent birth defects.
5. Eat fish low in mercury content.
- Common fish that are low in mercury include shrimp, salmon, and catfish.
6. Avoid alcohol.
7. Limit caffeine and
Stay Informed … Stay safe