You want to Loose Weight ?
Choose Low Calorie Foods and Loose Weight
Vegetables, fruits, whole grains, and fat-free or low-fat dairy products are healthy foods
What food I should choose?
- Choose low calorie foods.
- Vegetables, fruits, whole grains, and fat-free or low-fat dairy products
- Lean meats, poultry, fish, beans, eggs, and nuts
- Avoid : saturated and trans fats, sodium, and added sugars
What are low calorie foods?
- Green vegetables area among low calorie foods.
- Salads, lettuce , onions ,tomato , bringle
- Other Examples : Cabbage , Green leafy vegetables,Cauliflower, broccoli , spinach, bringle.
- Fruits are sweet in taste and usually contain more calories than vegetables. So Fruits can be taken in moderate amounts.
How much fruits I should take?
Moderately active women through the age of 30 and moderately active men of all ages require 2 cups of fruit per day, while women over the age of 30 should reduce their daily intake to 1 1/2 cups.
How much calories I should take to loose weight ?
- To lose weight, most people need to reduce the number of calories they get from food and beverages (energy IN) and increase their physical activity (energy OUT).
- For a weight loss of 1–1 ½ pounds per week, daily intake should be reduced by 500 to 750 calories. In general:
- Eating plans that contain 1,200–1,500 calories each day will help most women lose weight safely.
- Eating plans that contain 1,500–1,800 calories each day are suitable for men and for women who weigh more or who exercise regularly.
How much calories I should restrict?
- 1,200–1,500 calories each day will help most people to lose weight
- Very low calorie diets of fewer than 800 calories per day should not be used unless you are being monitored by your doctor.