Low Calorie Diet To Lose Weight
Choose Low Calorie Foods and Loose Weight
Low calorie diet is the first and foremost option if you are trying to loose weight. Food that that serves for your appetite but keeps you away from weight gain is the best alternative.
What food I should choose?
- Choose low calorie foods.
- Vegetables, fruits, whole grains, and fat-free or low-fat dairy products are best examples of low calorie foods.
- Lean meats, poultry, fish, beans, eggs, and nuts
- Avoid : saturated and trans fats, sodium, and added sugars
What are low calorie foods?
- Green vegetables area among low calorie foods.
- Salads, lettuce , onions ,tomato , bringle
- Other Examples : Cabbage , Green leafy vegetables,Cauliflower, broccoli , spinach, bringle are low calorie foods.
- Fruits are sweet in taste and usually contain more calories than vegetables. So Fruits can be taken in moderate amounts. and included in low calorie diet.
How much fruits I should take?
Moderately active women through the age of 30 and moderately active men of all ages require 2 cups of fruit per day, while women over the age of 30 should reduce their daily intake to 1 1/2 cups.
How much calories I should take to loose weight ?
- To lose weight, most people need to reduce the number of calories they get from food and beverages (energy IN) and increase their physical activity (energy OUT).
- For a weight loss of 1–1 ½ pounds per week, daily intake should be reduced by 500 to 750 calories in general.
- Eating plans that contain 1,200–1,500 calories each day will help most women lose weight safely and considered low calorie diet.
- Eating plans that contain 1,500–1,800 calories each day are suitable for men and for women who weigh more or who exercise regularly.
How much calories I should restrict?
- 1,200–1,500 calories each day will help most people to lose weight
- Very low calorie diets of fewer than 800 calories per day should not be used unless you are being monitored by your doctor.
Avoid Sugars and Sweetened Drinks
- Foods along added sugars are imperfect because thy health. Eating a tussock on this kinds over food do cause weight gain. Avoiding sugars is the best way to a low calorie diet.
- Studies show so brought sugar has uniquely unsafe results about metabolic health.
- Numerous studies have indicated to that amount excess sugar, primarily fit in accordance with a high calorie diet.
- The large amounts over fructose, perform government to fat building upon around you stomach or
- Sugar is incompletely glucose and partly fructose. When you consume a brush on brought sugar, the heart receives overloaded including fructose and is compelled according to turn it within fats stability.