Health Tips for Heart
Follow a Heart-Healthy Diet
Follow Basic Principles to avoid heart disease and strokes.
- Eat more fruits and veggies.
- Choose whole grains.
- Try brown rice instead of white.
- Switch to whole wheat pasta.
- Choose lean proteins like poultry, fish, beans, and legumes.
- Cut down on processed foods, sugar, salt, and saturated fat.
Exercise with moderate activity – Two and half hours every week.
Example: brisk walking ,dancing or aerobics.
Exercise – HIGH ACTIVITY : 1 hour and 15 minutes per week.
Example: running or playing tennis.
Strength training : Can be added slowly to build muscle mass.
Weight reduction Lower your risk of
Stress worsen your health conditions. Avoid stress by trying following ways:
- Share your feelings.