PREGNANCY CARE TIPS
Eating in pregnancy –
1. Start with healthy breakfast.
2. Choose Foods with fiber.
- vegetables and fruits, like carrots, cooked greens, bananas, and melon.
- beans and whole grains.
- Try brown rice or oatmeal.
3. Healthy snacks- always gives good health.
- Low-fat or fat-free yogurt with fruit
- Whole grain crackers with fat-free or low-fat cheese
5. Eat fish low in mercury content.
- Common fish that are low in mercury include shrimp, salmon, and catfish.
6. Avoid alcohol.
7. Limit caffeine and
Stay Informed … Stay safe