Fertility Centre in Chennai – IVF Treatment with a tour package
Fertility Centre in Chennai Provides IVF Treatment with a tour package
Chennai is rated as the fastest growing medical tourism destination in India followed by Mumbai and Delhi. Low cost fertility services combined with world class amenities have attracted patients from Middle east, Singapore, Malaysia, USA, Canada, Bangladesh and Srilanka. NRI patients often prefer Chennai as a fertility treatment destination due to high success rate and availability of advanced fertility treatment. Since fertility treatment requires four to six weeks of stay and doesn’t require hospitalisation couples often prefer a road trip of Tamilnadu along with their treatment package. At Femelife fertility( Chennai fertility centre) you have wide options for fertility counselling and financial assistance.
Top 5 Places to see in Chennai while you are in a IVF protocol in Chennai fertility centre – Femelife fertility
- Mahabalipuram – Also known as Mamallapuram is famous for its rich cultural agglomeration and declared as a world heritage site. It is one of the most visited towns in Tamilnadu. MTC’s bus services commute from various parts of the Chennai include Deluxe and Air-conditioned buses for Mamallapuram. Cave temples, Shore temple and Pancha Rathas are some of the monuments to see here. The Shore Temple includes many reliefs, including one 100 ft. long and 45 ft. high, carved out of granite. Luxurious beach resorts have made this place a weekend travel location.
- Kanchipuram – In Hindu theology, Kanchipuram is one of the seven pilgrimage sites, for spiritual release. The city was also a religious Centre of advanced education for Jainism and Buddhism between the 1st and 5th centuries. The city is well known for its hand-woven silk sarees and the famous Temple of Shankaracharya. Kanchipuram is well-connected by road and rail. Chennai International Airport is the nearest domestic and international airport to the city.
- Anna Zoological Park is a zoological garden located in Vandalur, a suburb in the southwestern part of Chennai, Tamil Nadu. It is the largest zoo of its kind in South East Asia and is sprawled over an area of 1260 acres. This zoo houses many endangered species with special facilities for breeding. The flora and fauna of this place is maintained with the reserve forest in its surrounding.
- St. Thomas Mount National Shrine – St Thomas Mount, named after Apostle Thomas is place of national heritage. Located on top of a high hill facing the Chennai International Airport and the City, it’s view is amazing. A calm and peaceful area on the rocky prominence for souls searching for holiness.
- Marina Beach – The Famous Marina Beach, has been acclaimed as the second-longest beach in the world with a white sandy foreshore. It is one of the most crowded beaches in the country with turbulent undercurrent. The entire stretch of the beach features numerous statues and monuments that have come up over the years.
- MGR Film City – The MGR Film City is a unique recreation centre situated at Taramani, Adyar. It is a popular tourist hotspot with indoor and outdoor shooting locations, replicas of village and urban areas, temple, church, mosque, post office, police station, prison, courtroom, and landscaped gardens. The MGR Knowledge Park has been added to the attraction recently is a great place for movie lovers.
- Eliots Beach at Besant Nagar – Elliot’s Beach is among the cleanest beaches in Chennai. it is a well-known place for relaxing and soaking in the sun. At the southern end of the beach, is the famous Velankanni Church adding to its importance.
Chennai fertility centre provides visit of the following places
- The famous Auroville of Pondicherry – Auroville is an experimental township where people from across the world of all cultures and traditions come and live together in peace. This town was a vision of The Mother from Sri Aurobindo Ashram at Pondicherry. People from 43 different countries live together at this place.
- The Vekateswara temple at Tirupathi – Spiritual Capital of Andhra Pradesh Tirupati is known for Venkateshwara Temple. It is situated on seven peaks of Tirumala Hills. There are other temples in Tirupati too that you can visit, including the Sri Kalahasti temple, Sri Govindarajaswami Temple, the Kondandarama Temple, the Parashurameshwara Temple, and the ISKCON temple.
- Yelagiri hill station- Yelagiri is a hill station with the spectacular scenic beauty to visit. The beauty and tranquillity of the Lake Park makes your entire visiting experience a memorable one. Chennai fertility centre – Femelife Fertility provides best fertility services with specialists in the field.
For your IVF pckages along with tour of Chennai write to us – [email protected]
Visit – https://femelife.com
Also Read –